Location: Milpitas, California, USA
We have an open position for a Professional Front Desk Receptionist/Administrative
Assistant. The ideal candidate is an extremely thorough, competent,
well-organized administrative professional who has demonstrated
the ability to work independently, using appropriate discretion,
initiative, and excellent judgment. Responsibilities will include
answering incoming phones, assisting clients, directing callers,
opening and sorting mail. Will also meter outgoing mail, prepare
for mailing, and maintain postage meter to support mailing needs
of the Company. Will also screen incoming calls, coordinate conference
room schedules, order office supplies, maintain lobby and kitchen,
send and distribute faxes and page staff overhead.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Ability to answer phones promptly and
courteously on a multi-line phone system
- Extremely well organized with excellent
time management and follow-up skills.
- Resourceful and pro-active. Able to work
independently with good judgment and able to anticipate a busy
- High level of interpersonal skills to
handle sensitive and confidential situations and to communicate
within all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Outlook,
Word and Excel).
- High School diploma and 1 year of administrative
experience in a customer-oriented environment
Contact: [email protected]