Manager, Quality Assurance (Systems)
Location: Milpitas, California, USA
- Define, plan, schedule and manage test efforts
for cutting edge technology based products.
- Manage and lead a team of experienced test
- Implement and enforce standard processes and
procedures for quality activities throughout the Product Development
Life Cycle (PDLC).
- Develop and maintain an environment conducive
of efficient execution of test activities.
- Collaborate with various disciplines, including
Engineering, Marketing, Customer Support, and Operations, to support
product release schedule and achieve quality goals.
- Facilitate cooperative spirit within the System
Test team, and among the groups interfacing with System Test.
- Compile and implement test procedure documentation
- Develop strategies and processes, and identify
tools for quality, test coverage, and efficiency improvements.
- Liaise and manage off-shore quality activities.
- Proven track record of success in managing
and leading technical teams. Min. 5 years in managerial capacities
in networking industry.
- Good business acumen and problem solving skills.
- Experience in wireless or cable product testing,
preferably IEEE 802.16 (WiMAX), DOCSIS or similar technologies.
- Success in implementing state-of-the-art software
testing methods, strategies, concepts, and tools on testing integrated
- Self-motivation and ability to work effectively
in a team oriented environment.
- Strong knowledge in QA theories, strategies,
standards and practices.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Hands-on involvement in daily test activities.
Demonstrate strong technical skills and provide technical leadership
to the team.
- Experience in planning, implementing and sustaining
a fully automated test environment.
- Strong knowledge in test automation tools including
WiMAX specific test tools, SmartBit, IXIA, Visual BASIC, tcl/tk,
Expect, Perl, Windows NT/2000 scripting or UNIX shell scripting.
- Min. BCS or BEE degree.
Contact: [email protected]